See yourself sauntering through the lanes of an unfamiliar spot, noticing the architecture or the beautiful settings everywhere around you. Still, Oriole Park at Camden Yards is one feature you're prepared for most of all. For as long as you can remember, you've wanted to wander there, and the day has come to tick it off.
Oriole Park at Camden Yards Hotels
Hotels near Oriole Park at Camden Yards
When there is a big event at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the venue has a bustling vibe that can't be matched.
You will find it in Baltimore, an active city that many visitors love exploring.
Choose from 44 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Some are the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront and the Inn at the Black Olive, just 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Would you prefer to spend your hard-earned cash on activities? If yes, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget hotels nearby. The Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel and the Pier 5, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member are both popular choices. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the other is 0.9 miles.
If you don't mind going all out on a place to stay, why not check out some of the upmarket hotel options in the area? One of the local gems is the Hilton Baltimore, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. Another option is the Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.4 miles away.
Breathe in the rich notes of fresh coffee and grab a delectable treat at Starbucks. This well-known coffee shop is the perfect stop for travelers who want to see Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, sit down for dinner at another establishment in the vicinity, Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. Don't call it a night so soon! Join the locals for a drink or two at Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel.
Don't put your feet up yet. In the vicinity of Oriole Park at Camden Yards, you'll find plenty more to do:
- Take in the displays at Geppi's Entertainment Museum.
- Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum offers sports enthusiasts the chance to revisit some of the greatest moments in sporting history.
- Marvel at the innovative architecture and you will quickly understand why Emerson Bromo-Seltzer Tower is such an important place.
- If you are a fan of historic houses, you ought to wander through the halls of Barre Circle Historic District. You'll be impressed with the craftsmanship of this old house.
- Are you flexible with your travel dates? Look at what's happening in the approaching months at Baltimore Convention Center and coordinate your getaway with an event you'd love to attend.
MARC Train Camden Station is the nearest rail terminal to Oriole Park at Camden Yards. It is reached by a walk of roughly 0.1 miles. Transportation Center at Camden Yards is yet another terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.1 miles away.
Expedia's Downtown Baltimore hotels offer everything you want, so you can certainly have accommodation near Oriole Park at Camden Yards that you'll fall in love with. Downtown Baltimore was a considerably celebrated place last year, so you won't be the only one. Need help deciding? You're a few clicks away from the guidance and information you need. When reservation time hits, you can rest assured: many sightseers recommend their Downtown Baltimore hotel.
- "Neat, clean, and primed to greet you" is how Downtown Baltimore hotel rooms will be waiting.
- The staff at accommodation around Oriole Park at Camden Yards go above and beyond, which will only improve your vacation to this marvelous feature.
- Looking for room contentment in addition to tidiness? You're on the right website.
It's understandable why Downtown Baltimore vacations received more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your choice site is expecting you with our excellent selection of hotels near Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
Downtown Baltimore Facts
With Oriole Park at Camden Yards realized, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Baltimore.
- Until recently, Downtown Baltimore sights haven't been on most people's radars, but visits have been rising, meaning now is a good time to book.
- Polish off a nice dish of its signature fare and happen upon the perfect boutique to look for fashion items.
- abundant pastimes, you'll realize Downtown Baltimore also knows several things about hospitality.
Planning an escape to Downtown Baltimore is unquestionably the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Oriole Park at Camden Yards from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few amazing photo ops!