Best Resorts in Field
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Field
Other property types in Field
Emerald Lake Lodge
Reviewed on Sep 24, 2020
Cathedral Mountain Lodge
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2014
Great Divide Lodge
Reviewed on Feb 11, 2017
Resorts in Field
Longing for a relaxing escape? Treat yourself to all the comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your stay—from tasty food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the best one for you, whether you envision yourself sitting down to fine dining or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Here's our top-rated resort near Field:
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise - Ski resort rated 4 stars, 5 minutes away from Icefields Parkway
- 10 mi (16 km) from Field
- Features 3 bars, a spa, and a health club
- 8 restaurants on site
What Can I Do in Field?
Travelers love the mountain scenery of Field, and come here for hiking and other popular activities. Lake Louise Gondola offers fun for the whole family, while Lake Louise Mountain Resort is one of the most popular places to visit nearby. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Icefields Parkway and Yoho National Park.
Visitors also enjoy Field for its:
When Should I Visit Field?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help with choosing vacation dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 53° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 81° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 38° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 10° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.91 inches in a year