Visitors to Gravedona are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Around the area, top sights include Villa Carlotta, Villa Melzi, and Villa del Balbianello.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodations in Gravedona
- The closest major airport is in Lugano (LUG-Agno), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.), 43.9 mi (70.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Gravedona
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Sports Centre and Swiss Alps. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Piazza dei Caduti and Chiesa di Santa Maria del Tiglio.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Gravedona. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tullio Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Regina - Our customers like the breakfast and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Agriturismo Ca' del Lago - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Villa Carlotta, 11.7 mi/18.9 km from the heart of the city, and Villa Melzi, which is 12 mi (19.3 km) away.
Dressing for Gravedona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gravedona is 1.02 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 35°F