Visitors to Irwin are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, coffeehouses, and riverfront. Around the area, top sights include Monongahela Incline, PNC Park, and Duquesne Incline.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Greensburg
- The closest major airport is in Latrobe, PA (LBE-Arnold Palmer Regional), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Irwin
A favorite place to visit in the city is Big Mac Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Monongahela Incline and PNC Park.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin, PA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Duquesne Incline, located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Heinz Field, which is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away.
Dressing for Irwin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Irwin gets about 39.29 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F