Visitors to Leland are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- You'll find 750 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Wilmington
- The closest major airport is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Leland
A couple of favorite places to visit are Magnolia Greens Golf Plantation and Battleship North Carolina. In the area, you'll also find Cape Fear National at Brunswick Forest and Wilmington Railroad Museum.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Westgate Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Leland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Leland gets about 57.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F