Find Hotels in Lodi, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lodi has to offer including the lakeside setting and breweries. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and welcoming setting. Camp Randall Stadium, Chazen Museum of Art, and Wisconsin State Capitol are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 141 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Madison
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lodi
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gibraltar Rock State Natural Area. In the area, you'll also find Camp Randall Stadium and Chazen Museum of Art.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Victorian Dreams Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Wisconsin State Capitol, located 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Wisconsin Historical Museum, which is 17.9 mi/28.8 km away.
Dressing for Lodi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Lodi each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F