Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 12, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Longwood has to offer including the shopping, lakeside setting, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Universal Studios Florida™, Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, and Blue Springs State Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 8934 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Orlando
- The closest major airport is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.), 20.1 mi (32.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Longwood
The city's natural beauty is on display at Big Tree Park, Boombah-Soldiers Creek Park, and Spring Hammock Preserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Alaqua Country Club and The Legacy at Alaqua Lakes.
As you make plans for a getaway to Longwood, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 109 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Inquire for Special Discount for September 35% - European Art Gallery is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from central Longwood. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Orlando can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Charming Home Located Between Theme Parks and Beaches is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the center of Longwood. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Orlando can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- New! Cozy 4BR Home W/screened-in Porch & Gas Grill is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Longwood. This 3.5-star resort in Orlando features a winery, 2 outdoor pools, and 2 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Universal Studios Florida™, 17.7 mi/28.5 km from the city center, and Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, which is 9 mi/14.5 km away.
Dressing for Longwood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- About 53.19 inches of rain falls on Longwood each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F