Visitors can enjoy all that Lytle has to offer including the university setting and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its rural and quaint setting. A top sight in the area is San Antonio SeaWorld.
- You'll find 797 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Antonio
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lytle
The picturesque setting of Veterans' Memorial Park and John Lott Municipal Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find San Antonio SeaWorld in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Lytle Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lytle
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Lytle gets about 28.58 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 95°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F