Picture yourself strolling around the city center during your future holiday, taking note of the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. Still, St. Mary's University is one attraction you're looking forward to in particular. Now is the day to get there.
Where Is There to Stay at St. Mary's University?
Hotels near St. Mary's University
History aficionados will enjoy St. Mary's University.
It is in San Antonio, a delightful city that is well-worth exploring.
You will see that there are roughly 167 choices for hotels within 6 miles of St. Mary's University. Seasoned travelers book a room at the Mokara Hotel & Spa San Antonio and Marriott San Antonio Riverwalk.
If you and your family are traveling on a tight budget, you'll find a few acceptable accommodation options not too far away. Don't look further than the Marriott San Antonio Rivercenter or the Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio for a comfortable bed at a good price.
No matter how busy your day was, if you book a room at one of the luxury hotels, you'll wake up feeling replenished. Look no further than the Omni La Mansion del Rio and the Hilton Palacio Del Rio for fantastic amenities.
St. Mary's University is close to some local spots where tired travelers can grab a quick pick-me-up after a day of touring and taking pictures. Find a cozy seat, get a coffee and get your caffeine fix at Starbucks. For a more substantial meal, Dairy Queen Store is a local dining spot that tourists frequently head to. And lastly, pop open a beer and chat with some other tourists while you kick back at Bandera Jalisco.
There are also plenty of other things going on within close range of St. Mary's University:
- Set aside some time to see a theater production at Woodlawn Theater and let yourself be amazed by the local actors working the stage.
- Shop 'til you drop at Crossroads Mall, one of the best locations to buy almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Take a trip to Lost Maples State Natural Area, where you can unwind in the natural surrounds and breathe clean air.
- Go and visit Ingram Park Mall, where you'll discover a wide variety of stores and eating options.
- Look on as the students and instructors roam around the grounds of University of Texas Health and Science Center at San Antonio. Now envision the differences between the courses available today, compared to many years ago.
Expedia's San Antonio places to stay provide all you need, so you're sure to get spots near St. Mary's University you'll adore. With hundreds of travelers in the most recent year, you shouldn't be by yourself. Need help making a decision? You're only a few clicks away from the insider info you need. You can rest assured once booking time hits, too: guests of all sorts approved of their San Antonio hotel.
- "Clean, fresh, and set to show you in" is how San Antonio hotels are run.
- Seeking room comfort plus neatness? We have it right here.
- The fronk desk services at lodging close to St. Mary's University will be grand as you might expect near such a dazzling site.
As you can see, it's understandable why vacations near San Antonio received additional visitors in the past year than 2015. With Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near St. Mary's University, we see your number one site in your future.
Exciting San Antonio
You'll still have more to do in San Antonio when you've done St. Mary's University.
- San Antonio adventures haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but the number of bookings has been skyrocketing, meaning now is the time to book.
- Polish off a delightful dish of its most famous ingredients and find the perfect boutique to look for gifts.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also discover San Antonio knows several things about custom welcomes.
Planning a visit to San Antonio is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near St. Mary's University. Pack your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and usher in some new selfies!