Visitors to Maspeth are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its architecture. Top sights around the area include Chrysler Building, Bloomingdale's, and Grand Central Terminal.
- You'll find 1504 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maspeth
Chrysler Building, Bloomingdale's, and Grand Central Terminal are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Barney's and New York Public Library.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Maspeth. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Maspeth - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Queens can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites LaGuardia Airport - Our customers like the dining options and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel in Queens features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Top places to see around the area include Empire State Building, 4.4 mi/7.1 km from the city center, and Rockefeller Center, which is 4.4 mi/7.1 km away.
Dressing for Maspeth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 57°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Maspeth is 44.76 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F