Find Hotels in Jackson Heights, NY
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Jackson Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Jackson Heights has to offer including the festivals, live music, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Floating Pool, Bloomingdale's, and Barney's.
- You'll find 1509 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jackson Heights
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Floating Pool, Bloomingdale's, and Barney's. In the area, you'll also find Chrysler Building and Grand Central Terminal.
As you make plans for a getaway to Jackson Heights, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 1732 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Right on Roosevelt. Location Location!!!! is located within 0.1 mi (0.2 km) of the city center. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to public transit and overall condition.
Popular places to see outside the city include Central Park, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center, and Rockefeller Center, which is 5 mi/8 km away.
Dressing for Jackson Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 28°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jackson Heights is 44.76 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Jackson Heights?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jackson Heights, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jackson Heights?
Where is the best place to stay near Jackson Heights Historic District?
What's the best part of Jackson Heights for seeing the sights?
What are some accommodations with pools in Jackson Heights?
Recent reviews of Jackson Heights hotels
More trip options
- Jackson Heights Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jackson Heights Airports
- Hotels in Jackson Heights Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Jackson Heights Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jackson Heights
- More Popular Hotels in New York
- Other Hotels near Jackson Heights, New York
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends