Find Cheap Hotels in Williamsburg, New York from $97
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Williamsburg Cheap Hotels
Cheap Motels in Williamsburg
Cheap Hostels in Williamsburg
3-star Hotels in Williamsburg
- Pointe Plaza Hotel2 Franklin Ave, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $107 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 253.9/5Good! (899 reviews)
- Pod Brooklyn247 Metropolitan Avenue, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (1,520 reviews)
- Hotel Indigo Williamsburg - Brooklyn500 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NYGet Rates4/5Very Good! (112 reviews)
- Wythe Hotel80 Wythe Ave, Brooklyn, NY
The price is $225 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 265/5Exceptional! (1 review)
Cheap Hotels in Williamsburg
Williamsburg has cheap accommodation options and a range of things to see and do, making it a great vacation choice for budget-conscious travelers. You can find ways to save money while getting to know this destination, which is home to attractions like City Reliquary, Metropolitan Recreation Center, and Brooklyn Art Library.
When it comes to affordable lodging choices in Williamsburg, the area has some budget hotels to choose from. These top-rated options offer reasonable prices and have positive reviews from Expedia travelers in search of a bargain:
International Students Residence - 1.5-star hostel. You'll find free WiFi and air conditioning at this property. Guests who stay here appreciate its good location and helpful staff.
Hotel Le Jolie - Customers like this 2.5-star hotel for its comfortable beds and overall value. It offers free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Pointe Plaza Hotel - At this 3-star hotel, you can take advantage of free breakfast, free WiFi, and air conditioning. Reviews mention the convenient parking and overall value.
Planning Your Trip to Williamsburg
Still picking travel dates? Find out more about the local climate with these monthly averages so you can plan around good weather.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 28°F
- Rainiest months: July, April, August, and June, with an average rainfall of 4.49 inches
- Driest months: February, January, December, and November, with an average rainfall of 3.69 inches
Sightseeing In and Around Williamsburg
Williamsburg is known for its live music and cafés, and offers plenty to see and do without spending a fortune. You can budget for the top local attractions that interest you most, such as Brooklyn Bridge and Brooklyn Museum, and then look for sights and activities that cost little or nothing at all. If you're looking to enjoy the area's natural beauty, you can get outdoors at East River State Park, Central Park, or Brooklyn Botanic Gardens.Travelers also like Williamsburg for its:
Getting Around Williamsburg
The nearest airport is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away from the city center. However, if that doesn't suit your budget, the next closest is 10.1 mi (16.3 km) away in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.). You can walk to nearby metro stations including Metropolitan Av. Station, Hewes St. Station, and Marcy Av. Station.