Visitors to Medina are sure to enjoy the sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's breweries, live music, and entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens and Akron Art Museum.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Akron
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Medina
Favorite family attractions include Castle Noel and Alien Vacation Mini Golf. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Medina Toy & Train Museum and High Voltage Indoor Karting.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Medina. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Medina - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet rooms.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Medina - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Medina - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens, 16.4 mi/26.5 km from the city center, and Akron Art Museum, which is 18.5 mi/29.8 km away.
Dressing for Medina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 18°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Medina gets about 40.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F