Visitors to Strongsville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music and theaters. Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena, and FirstEnergy Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 248 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cleveland
- The closest major airport is in Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cleveland, OH (BKL-Burke Lakefront), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Strongsville
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Southpark Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gardenview Horticultural Park and OBM Arena.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Cleveland - Strongsville (Arpt) - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Progressive Field, located 14.6 mi (23.6 km) from the city center, and Quicken Loans Arena, which is 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away.
Dressing for Strongsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Strongsville is 36.22 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F