Find Hotels in Millis, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Millis has to offer including the shopping, sporting events, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Top sights in the area include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, and TD Garden.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Millis
Places to visit in the larger region include Pinecrest Golf Club, Franklin Public Library, and Dean College. Additionally, you'll find Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary and Franklin Historical Museum in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Millis, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Boston Park Plaza is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Millis. This 4-star hotel in Boston features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and 3 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location.
- Revere Hotel Boston Common is 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from central Millis. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Boston can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Boston Omni Parker House Hotel is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the center of Millis. This 4-star hotel in Boston features a restaurant, a fitness center, and 2 bars. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Millis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Millis gets about 47.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F