Families will find kid-friendly activities in Natick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music. Around the area, top sights include Harvard Square, Fenway Park, and Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
- You'll find 1445 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Natick
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Natick Historical Society and Museum and Museum of World War II. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Natick Collection is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Henry Wilson Shoe Shop and Broadmoor Wildlife Sanctuary.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Natick. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Boston Natick - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Boston Natick - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Crowne Plaza Boston-Natick - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Harvard Square, located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the city center, and Fenway Park, which is 13.6 mi/21.9 km away.
Getting Around Natick
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Natick Station or West Natick Station. Natick may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Natick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.05 inches of rain falls on Natick each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F