Visitors can enjoy all that Moraine has to offer including the shopping, riverfront, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Dayton Art Institute, Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, and National Museum of the United States Air Force.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dayton
- The closest major airport is in Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hamilton, OH (HAO-Butler County Regional), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moraine
Dayton Art Institute, Boonshoft Museum of Discovery, and National Museum of the United States Air Force are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find SunWatch Indian Village and Possum Creek MetroPark in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Knights Inn Dayton - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Moraine
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Moraine gets about 39.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 23°F