Find Hotels in New Hope, MN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Visiting New Hope
Visitors can enjoy all that New Hope has to offer including the festivals, bars, and restaurants. Mall of America, Target Field, and Basilica of Saint Mary are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 541 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in New Hope
Mall of America, Target Field, and Basilica of Saint Mary are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Target Center and Mill Ruins Park.
As you plan your vacation to New Hope, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 251 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- 3br/2.5ba Townhome W/all you Need in New Hope is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from central New Hope. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bloomington can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Bloomington Hotel is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of New Hope. This 3.5-star hotel in Bloomington features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Aire MSP Airport - Mall of America is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of New Hope. This 3.5-star hotel in Minneapolis features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to public transit.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Minnehaha Park, located 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Xcel Energy Center, which is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away.
Dressing for New Hope
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 8°F at night
- About 30.00 inches of rain falls on New Hope each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 10°F