Visitors to Webster are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. A top sight in the area is Genesee River's High Falls.
- You'll find 131 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rochester
- The closest major airport is in Rochester, NY (ROC-Greater Rochester Intl.), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Webster
The city's natural beauty is on display at Veterans Memorial Park, North Ponds Park, and Schantz Park. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Towne Center at Webster is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Webster East Golf Course and Webster Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Webster. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rochester Webster - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and room size.
- Hampton Inn Rochester Webster - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Rochester East - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Genesee River's High Falls, 9.9 mi/15.9 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Webster
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Average annual rainfall for Webster is 31.69 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°F