Find Hotels in Northwest San Antonio, TX
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Northwest San Antonio hotel prices
Reviewed on Feb 24, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 16, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 23, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 21, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 25, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 8, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Where to stay in Northwest San Antonio
West San Antonio
4/5Very Good!(1,867 area reviews)
West San Antonio is known for its breathtaking beach views, and you can see some sights in the area like San Antonio SeaWorld and Aquatica San Antonio Waterpark.
Far North Central
4.5/5Wonderful!(367 area reviews)
While visiting Far North Central, you might make a stop by sights like The Rim Shopping Center and Leon Springs Dancehall.
4.5/5Wonderful!(19 area reviews)
While Forest Crest isn't home to many top sights, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and The Rim Shopping Center are some notable places to visit nearby.
Visiting Northwest San Antonio
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Northwest San Antonio, and visitors give high marks for the festivals, theme park, and riverfront. Walkable and welcoming, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, entertainment choices, and live music. Top sights in the city include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, The Shops of La Cantera, and The Rim Shopping Center.
- There are 163 hotels and other accommodations in Northwest San Antonio
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Northwest San Antonio
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Friedrich Wilderness Park. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to The Shops of La Cantera, The Rim Shopping Center, and Huebner Oaks. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Six Flags Fiesta Texas and USAA Corporate Office Headquarters.
In Northwest San Antonio, you'll find 163 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Antonio Landmark - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room sofa bed. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott San Antonio NW at The Rim - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Far North Central features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Cantera Resort & Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Far North Central can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Top places to visit in the area include San Antonio SeaWorld, located 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from the city center, and Marion Koogler McNay Art Museum, which is 12 mi/19.3 km away.
More trip options
- Northwest San Antonio Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Northwest San Antonio Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Northwest San Antonio Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Northwest San Antonio
- More Hotel Options in Northwest San Antonio
- Northwest San Antonio Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in San Antonio
- Other Hotels near Northwest San Antonio, San Antonio
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends