Visiting Spring Branch
Visitors can enjoy all that Spring Branch has to offer including its parks. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch.
- You'll find 838 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New Braunfels
- The closest major airport is in San Antonio, TX (SAT-San Antonio Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Branch
A favorite place to visit in the city is Guadalupe River State Park. Additionally, you'll find Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Bulverde - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Waterpark and Resort, 21.2 mi/34.1 km from the heart of the city, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas, which is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away.
Dressing for Spring Branch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 76°F and the nighttime average to be 38°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Spring Branch gets about 33.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 39°F