Think of yourself sauntering through the roads of a fresh place, gazing up at the beautiful environment or the monuments wherever you look. But there is one draw you're anticipating in particular: Pardee Home Museum. The time has come to mark it accomplished.
Where to Stay Near Pardee Home Museum
Hotels near Pardee Home Museum
Step back through the veils of the past ages at Pardee Home Museum.
Found in the city of Oakland, it is a thriving tourist hotspot.
There are approximately 25 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Pardee Home Museum. Try the Waterfront Hotel, a Joie de Vivre Boutique Hotel, just 0.7 miles away, the Oakland Marriott City Center, 0.3 miles away, or the Homewood Suites by Hilton Oakland-Waterfront, 2 miles away.
Save a few dollars and book your choice of the many budget accommodation options to be found nearby. Situated 0.3 miles away is the Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Downtown, but you might also want to take a look into the Z Hotel Jack London Square if you're looking for another option. It's only 0.6 miles away.
There's plenty of high-end hotels in the immediate vicinity. The Jack London Inn is simply 0.7 miles away, while the Empyrean Towers can be reached in 0.5 miles. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
One of the most wonderful parts about venturing here is that after you tour Pardee Home Museum, the surrounding area still has other establishments to offer. Swing by Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe (1805 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland) and chat with other tourists awaiting their caffeine boost for the day. With loads of alcohol, Fox Theater (1807 Telegraph Avenue, Oakland) is a bustling watering hole near the center of things.
All done? Think again. In the vicinity of Pardee Home Museum, there is lots more to experience:
- Preservation Park is an awesome place for the whole family. Pack a picnic and watch the kids run around and play.
- Sit on the green grass and watch as the day pushes ahead, run around with your kids and leisurely admire the tranquil surroundings of Lafayette Square Park.
- Discover the people and events that shaped this area by visiting African American Museum.
- Check out Oakland City Center, which features a wide range of stores and eating options.
- Head over to Museum of Children's Art, a kids' attraction that's both fun and educational.
It is 0.8 miles to get from Pardee Home Museum to the most conveniently located train station, Jack London Square.
Expedia's list of Oakland places to stay has all that you require, so you'll surely find accommodation near Pardee Home Museum that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone, as there were hundreds of visitors in the past year. Need help deciding? We've got the secret guidance you're looking for. Once it comes time to reserve, you can rest easy: many newcomers would suggest their Oakland hotel to their buddies.
- You'll find Oakland hotels are primed to welcome you into orderly and neat rooms.
- We offer cozy suites for everyone, including big reunions and teams of two.
- As you might hope near such a marvelous feature, the concierge service at hotels close to Pardee Home Museum is grand.
With our diverse registry of hotels near Pardee Home Museum, your choice site lies in your future.
Once you've crossed Pardee Home Museum off your agenda, you'll still have plenty to see and do in Oakland.
- Oakland is a well-known spot that is still increasing in reputation.
- Oakland also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some hours on its a full itinerary of activities.
- Get informed about local history, then head out on the town to top off your adventure right.
Wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in more than a few breathtaking landscapes. You won't regret planning a visit to Oakland, especially when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Pardee Home Museum. Reserve now!