Families will find kid-friendly activities in Peabody, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and local tours. Top sights around the area include USS Constitution Museum, TD Garden, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Peabody
A favorite place to visit in the city is The George Peabody House Museum. In the area, you'll also find USS Constitution Museum and TD Garden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Peabody. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boston Peabody - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston-Peabody - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Boston Marriott Peabody - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit in the area include Faneuil Hall Marketplace, located 12.7 mi (20.5 km) from the city center, and Boston Common, which is 13.2 mi/21.2 km away.
Dressing for Peabody
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.40 inches of rain falls on Peabody each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F