Visitors to Marblehead are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights around the area include USS Constitution Museum, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, and TD Garden.
- You'll find 1432 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marblehead
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Marblehead Museum & Historical Society. The picturesque setting of Chandler Hovey Park and Crowninshield Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marblehead Light and Fort Sewall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Marblehead. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Harbor Light Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- The Hotel Marblehead - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Harbor Gardens Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its location and clean, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include USS Constitution Museum, located 14 mi (22.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Faneuil Hall Marketplace, which is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away.
Dressing for Marblehead
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marblehead is 47.40 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F