Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 4, 2021
Reviewed on Nov 30, 2020
Visiting Dearborn Heights
Visitors can enjoy all that Dearborn Heights has to offer including the shopping, churches, and festivals. Top sights around the area include Henry Ford Museum, Motown Historical Museum, and Detroit Institute of Arts.
- You'll find 355 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dearborn Heights
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Henry Ford Museum, Motown Historical Museum, and Detroit Institute of Arts. In the area, you'll also find Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History and Fox Theatre.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dearborn Heights, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 97 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- MotorCity Casino Hotel is located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the heart of Dearborn Heights. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Greektown Casino Hotel is 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the center of Dearborn Heights. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Riverfront is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from central Dearborn Heights. This 3.5-star hotel in Detroit features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Comerica Park, 11.7 mi/18.9 km from the city center, and Ford Field, which is 11.9 mi/19.1 km away.
Dressing for Dearborn Heights
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dearborn Heights is 33.46 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°F