Visiting Queens Village
Visitors to Queens Village are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, churches, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Floating Pool, Long Beach, and Bronx Zoo.
- You'll find 1520 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Queens Village
Floating Pool, Long Beach, and Bronx Zoo are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Brooklyn Museum and Bloomingdale's.
As you start planning your visit to Queens Village, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 251 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 12.4 mi (20 km) from the center of Queens Village. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Salisbury Hotel is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Queens Village. This 3-star hotel in New York features parking, a business center, and concierge services. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and comfortable rooms.
- YOTEL New York is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Queens Village. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to public transit.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Barney's, located 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Chrysler Building, which is 12.3 mi/19.8 km away.
Getting Around Queens Village
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Queens Village Station. Queens Village might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Queens Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Queens Village gets about 42.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F