Visitors to Bellerose are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and live music. Top sights around the area include Floating Pool, Long Beach, and Bronx Zoo.
- You'll find 1520 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of New York
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 8.2 mi (13.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bellerose
A favorite place to visit in the city is Queens County Farm Museum. In the area, you'll also find Floating Pool and Long Beach.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bellerose Inn - Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Queens can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Bronx Zoo, 11 mi/17.7 km from the city center, and Bloomingdale's, which is 13 mi (20.8 km) away.
Dressing for Bellerose
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 42.76 inches of rain falls on Bellerose each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F