Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 24, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Visiting Woods Cross
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Woods Cross, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, aquarium, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Lagoon Amusement Park, Utah State Capitol, and Tabernacle.
- You'll find 447 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salt Lake City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Woods Cross
A favorite place to visit in the city is West Bountiful Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Lagoon Amusement Park and Utah State Capitol.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Salt Lake City North - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Popular places to visit around the area include Tabernacle, 8.3 mi/13.3 km from the heart of the city, and The Gateway, which is 8.3 mi/13.3 km away.
Getting Around Woods Cross
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Woods Cross Station. Woods Cross might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Woods Cross
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 70°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- About 23.35 inches of rain falls on Woods Cross each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Woods Cross?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Woods Cross, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Woods Cross?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Woods Cross?
What's the best accommodation for families in Woods Cross?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Woods Cross?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Woods Cross?
Where is the best place to stay with easy access to West Bountiful Golf Course?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Woods Cross?
What are some accommodations with pools in Woods Cross?
Recent reviews of Woods Cross hotels
More trip options
- Woods Cross Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Woods Cross Airports
- Hotels near Popular Woods Cross Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Woods Cross
- More Hotel Options in Woods Cross
- Woods Cross Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Salt Lake City
- Other Hotels near Woods Cross, Salt Lake City
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends