Visitors can enjoy all that Rossville has to offer including its lakeside setting. In Rossville, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rossville
A couple of favorite places to visit are John Ross House and Lake Winnepesaukah. In the area, you'll also find Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park and Rock City.
As you plan your vacation to Rossville, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 199 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Cozy Rental 2 Bedroom Sleeps 6-minutes to Downtown Chattanooga is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the center of Rossville. This 3-star hotel in Chattanooga features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Sweet Retreat -10 Minutes to Downtown Chattanooga is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from central Rossville. This 3-star hotel in Chattanooga features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Chattanooga Choo Choo is located 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the heart of Rossville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Chattanooga can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Rossville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- About 52.44 inches of rain falls on Rossville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F