Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Ringgold, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the coffeehouses and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, baseball games, and wineries.
- You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dalton
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 9.7 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ringgold
Favorite places to visit in the city include Georgia Visitor Information Center, Georgia Winery, and Elsie Holmes Nature Park. You'll also find Clisby Austin House and Concord Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Ringgold. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Ringgold - Ft Oglethorpe - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Ringgold - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Home Town Inn Ringgold - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Ringgold
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 30°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ringgold is 52.44 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 32°F