See yourself strolling around the roads during your next holiday, gazing up at the lovely settings or the architecture wherever you look. However, there's one attraction you are counting on most of all: Scottsdale Waterfront. The time has finally come to check it off your must-do list.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Nearby Scottsdale Waterfront?
Hotels near Scottsdale Waterfront
If Scottsdale Waterfront is high on your itinerary, you'd probably like to know some more about it?
If you are keen to visit, you will need to make your way to Phoenix, the state's capital city.
Accommodation options close to Scottsdale Waterfront are plentiful. 26 hotels are available within 2 miles. Try The Canyon Suites at The Phoenician, Luxury Collection, just 1 mile away, The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, 1 mile away, or the W Scottsdale, 0.3 miles away.
Would you prefer to spend your dollars on sightseeing? If so, opt to get your sleep at one of the several budget accommodation options nearby. Located 1 mile from it is the Scottsdale Camelback Resort, but you might also want to take a look into the Hotel Valley Ho if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.5 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are a bit more luxurious? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between plenty of high-end hotels all within walking distance. Elevate your overall experience at the HYATT house Scottsdale/Old Town, (0.4 miles away), or the Best Western Plus Sundial, (0.3 miles away).
Before you head to Scottsdale Waterfront, stop for a delicious coffee at Olive & Ivy. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful spot to appease your sweet tooth. When the sun starts to fade, you ought to head to Scottsdale Marriott Suites by Marriott Old Town for a more nourishing dining experience. If you're not ready to call it a night, find a way to Citizen Public House.
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- You can give your wallet a workout at Scottsdale Fashion Square, one of the region's finest places to shop.
- Get ready to shed a few tears, have some laughs or just relax and enjoy yourself at Desert Stages Theater, home to wonderful live theater.
- Learn about tales of the community from another era, and unravel the intricate layers of this area's history when you visit Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West.
- Take in the blend of spirit and beauty that only art can express at Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts is an important venue in the local music scene here and may well be the place to go on the weekend.
People traveling to Scottsdale Waterfront often arrive by light rail. Hatch Mott Macdonald is the nearest terminal and is a short 0.3 miles away.
Phoenix hotels and resorts here on Expedia provide all the things you want, so you are sure to get choices near Scottsdale Waterfront you'll appreciate. You won't be alone: Phoenix was a considerably beloved landing place last year. All the pointers and information you could want we have just a few clicks away. When reservation time arrives, you can rest easy: visitors of all manner would suggest their Phoenix hotel to a family member.
- "Neat, clean, and eager to show you in" is the end game for Phoenix hotels.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at lodging close to Scottsdale Waterfront go above and beyond.
- We offer suites that are comfy for everyone, including big reunions and travelers on their own.
We see your favorite site in your future thanks to our excellent inventory of hotels near Scottsdale Waterfront.
You'll still have more to see and do in Phoenix once you've checked Scottsdale Waterfront off your agenda.
- Arrange a trip to one of the local historical sites, then enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude your adventure.
- Phoenix also knows many things about hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of excursions.
- Phoenix is currently beginning to be acknowledged after having been hidden away.
Paying a visit to Phoenix is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Scottsdale Waterfront from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few awe-inspiring landscapes!