Visiting Spruce Pine
Visitors to Spruce Pine are sure to enjoy the mountain views and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its breweries.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marion
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 41.5 mi (66.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spruce Pine
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and Pisgah National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grassy Creek Golf and Country Club and Museum of North Carolina Minerals.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Spruce Pine. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Skyline Village Inn And Cavern Tavern - With a stay at this 2.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Springmaid Mountain - Our customers love the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this cabin. Amenities at this 2-star cabin include free parking and an in-room fireplace.
- Lemon Tree Inn - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Spruce Pine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 48.31 inches of rain falls on Spruce Pine each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F