Visitors to Burnsville are sure to enjoy the mountain views and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and cafés. Top sights in the area include Biltmore Estate and U.S. Cellular Center.
- You'll find 1396 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Asheville
- The closest major airport is in Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional), 36 mi (57.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tri-Cities, TN (TRI-Tri-Cities Regional), 39.2 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burnsville
The mountain views and riverfront highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Mount Mitchell, Roaring Fork Waterfalls, and Pisgah National Forest. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Parkway Playhouse and Young's Mountain Music.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 39 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Burnsville. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Carolina Country Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Burnsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 45.12 inches of rain falls on Burnsville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F