Consider yourself on your upcoming holiday: you probably see yourself ambling around downtown, staring up at the monuments or the exquisite environment all around you. Still, Port of New Orleans is one thing you are prepared for in particular. Now is finally the time to get there.
What Are the Best Places to Stay Near Port of New Orleans?
Hotels near Port of New Orleans
A visit to Port of New Orleans is one of those experiences you won't forget too soon.
Found in the city of New Orleans, it is visited by tourists from all over the globe.
Select from as many as 136 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles of Port of New Orleans. Try the Windsor Court Hotel, just 0.9 miles away, the W New Orleans - French Quarter, 1 mile away, or The Ritz-Carlton, New Orleans, 1 mile away.
You can allocate some extra coin for traveling if you opt to catch your z's at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel (1 mile away) and the Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel (0.8 miles away) are popular names to remember.
If you don't mind splurging on accommodation, how about you look up some of the upmarket hotel options in the vicinity? A local gem is the Residence Inn New Orleans Downtown, a walk of only 0.6 miles away. Another is the Loews New Orleans Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 0.9 miles away.
Smell the rich notes of coffee beans and grab a delicious treat at Starbucks. This local eatery is the ideal stop-off point for visitors who plan to see Port of New Orleans. A little later, you can indulge in a more substantial meal at another spot within this area, Cochon. Finally, head to Generations Hall. Have a couple of beers and chat with your traveling pals.
Can't tear yourself away? Not to worry, because there's plenty more than just Port of New Orleans to do in the region:
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center hosts a variety of different events. Have a look online for more details.
- If you're a fan of whimsical artistry, you should go and see the open displays at Scrap House.
- Venture to Annunciation Square for some recreation and relaxation in the area's outdoor spaces.
- Put away your history books and journey back in time as you explore National World War II Museum.
- You can't travel around this area without stopping by Margaret Statue, a well-loved sculpture.
The convenient proximity of Union Passenger Terminal to Port of New Orleans makes rail transport a convenient way to travel to this attraction. It's 1 mile away.
Our Lower Garden District rooms offer all the things you need, so you'll surely find selections near Port of New Orleans that you'll enjoy. Lower Garden District saw quite a few sightseers in the past year, so get going. Need help making a decision? We have all the secret pointers you're searching for. Once booking time is here, you'll set off with confidence: numerous new admirers endorse their Lower Garden District hotel.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got soothing accommodations for all individuals.
- Rooms in Lower Garden District hotels are always tidy, fresh, and ready to welcome you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a fine feature, the staff at hotels near Port of New Orleans provide awesome service.
It's clear why rooms close to Lower Garden District got greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015. We see your choice place in your future thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Port of New Orleans.
Intriguing Lower Garden District Facts and Figures
Once you've accomplished Port of New Orleans, you'll still have more to see and do in Lower Garden District.
- Until recently, Lower Garden District sightseeing hasn't been on most people's radars, but skyrocketing visits mean now is a good time to make your reservations.
- Lower Garden District also knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the welcome mat after a time spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Drop in on a local historical site, then head out on the town to end the adventure with a bang.
You won't regret paying a visit to Lower Garden District, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Port of New Orleans from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few amazing selfies!