Visiting Stoke Poges
Visitors can enjoy all that Stoke Poges has to offer including the golf courses, spas, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Windsor Castle, Legoland, and Wembley Stadium.
- There are 3952 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in London (LTN-Luton), 24.6 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stoke Poges
Windsor Castle, Legoland, and Wembley Stadium are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find The Lightbox and Frogmore House.
As you plan your vacation to Stoke Poges, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 344 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Stoke Park Country Club Spa and Hotel is located in the heart of Stoke Poges. This 5-star hotel in Slough features a full-service spa, a golf course, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Millennium Gloucester Hotel London Kensington is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Stoke Poges. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in London can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free Internet. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and proximity to the airport.
- Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport is 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the center of Stoke Poges. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Longford can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Thorpe Park, located 10.2 mi (16.5 km) from the city center, and Twickenham Stadium, which is 12.4 mi/20 km away.
Dressing for Stoke Poges
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Stoke Poges gets about 23.11 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 70°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F