Visitors to Supply are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 218 hotels and other accommodations in Supply
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 30.2 mi (48.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Supply
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Holden Beach and Ocean Isle Beach. In the area, you'll also find Ocean Crest Pier and Museum of Coastal Carolina.
Dressing for Supply
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- Supply gets about 55.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F