Visitors to Calabash are sure to enjoy the beaches and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in Calabash
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 11 mi (17.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Calabash
Golfing is one of the top activities, while Meadowlands Golf Club, Crow Creek Golf Club, and Farmstead Golf Links are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Carolina Shores Golf and Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Calabash. This is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Brunswick Plantation & Golf Resort - With a stay at this 3-star condo, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Calabash
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Calabash gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 37°F