Visiting Ocean Isle Beach
Travelers give high marks for the seaside in Ocean Isle Beach, which is also known for its seafood restaurants. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 175 hotels and other accommodations in Ocean Isle Beach
- The closest major airport is in North Myrtle Beach, SC (CRE-Grand Strand), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Myrtle Beach, SC (MYR), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Isle Beach
The city's seaside and sunsets provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Ocean Isle Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum of Coastal Carolina and Leopard's Chase Golf Club.
In Ocean Isle Beach, there are 175 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ocean Isle Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- The Winds Resort Beach Club - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this resort. This 3-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- The Islander Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ocean Isle Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- Ocean Isle Beach gets about 52.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 37°F