When you think of a fresh city, you probably think you'll be walking through the avenues, taking note of the marvellous nature or the monuments all around you. However, there is one thing you've been prepared for most of all: Carrier Dome. For a while, it has been on your to-do list, and the moment has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Where to Stay at Carrier Dome
Hotels near Carrier Dome
Get your friends together for a fantastic event surrounded by cheering people at Carrier Dome!
It's located in Syracuse, around 75 miles from the buzzing city of Rochester. It makes for a great side trip!
You don't have to go far to discover a hotel around Carrier Dome. There are at least 11 within 2 miles. Only 0.3 miles away is the Sheraton Syracuse University Hotel & Conference Center. The Residence Inn Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square and the Jefferson Clinton Hotel, 1 mile and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
There are a generous number of affordable hotels situated nearby. The Courtyard Syracuse Downtown At Armory Square, 1 mile away, or the Genesee Grande Hotel and Suites, at a distance of 0.7 miles, will most likely tick all your boxes.
Make your stay even more amazing by booking in at one of the upmarket hotels close by. Top-class facilities await you at the Quality Inn & Suites Downtown and the Marriott Syracuse Downtown. These establishments are an easy distance of 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Just 0.3 miles from Carrier Dome, Faegan's Cafe & Pub (734 South Crouse Avenue, Syracuse) offers fatigued travelers robust coffees and sweet treats. When hunger strikes, reminisce over the day's tours with dinner at Jimmy John's (103 Marshall Street, Syracuse).
After you've finished with Carrier Dome, you should take a look at what else this area has to offer you:
- Syracuse University, a much loved school of higher learning, has a vibrant campus that many tourists enjoy exploring. Remember to check for visiting times and tours.
- SUNY Upstate Medical University is a popular community landmark as well as a place of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a campus tour.
- Don't pass up the opportunity to view wonderful flower gardens in full bloom at E.M. Mills Rose Garden.
- Take the time to remember the events of history at OnCenter Complex.
- Spend some time at Everson Museum of Art and take in their admirable exhibition of wonderful fine art.
Expedia's registry of Downtown Syracuse hotels furnishes all that you want, so you will definitely get selections near Carrier Dome that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of sightseers last year, you shouldn't be alone. We've got the inside information you're searching for right here. When reservation time arrives, you can rest assured: all sorts of visitors would propose their Downtown Syracuse hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Downtown Syracuse accommodation are always clean and fresh.
- We have satisfying suites for all individuals, from big families to individuals.
- The staff at lodging close to Carrier Dome go above and beyond which can only improve your journey to this marvelous site.
Rooms close to Downtown Syracuse had additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Your preferred spot is waiting thanks to Expedia's big inventory of hotels near Carrier Dome.
About Downtown Syracuse
There are still even more things to see and do in Downtown Syracuse when you've crossed Carrier Dome off your timetable.
- Until recently, Downtown Syracuse voyages haven't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing amounts of stays mean now is the moment to make your reservations.
- You'll notice Downtown Syracuse also knows a thing or two about special hospitality after you spend a time on its abundant action.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to conclude your adventure right; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the local monuments.
Planning a journey to Downtown Syracuse is always a good plan, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Carrier Dome. Get ready to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some all-new selfies!