Visitors can enjoy all that Tazewell has to offer including the golf courses and waterfront. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 92 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Morristown
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 53.9 mi (86.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tazewell
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lone Mountain Boat Dock. Additionally, you'll find C.W. Gose Municipal Park and Straight Creek Boat Dock in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Tazewell. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Woodlake Lodge Golf and Country Club - With a stay at this 3-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Tazewell Motor Lodge - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Tazewell
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- About 49.88 inches of rain falls on Tazewell each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F