Think of yourself on your future holiday: you perhaps think you'll be wandering through the city center, taking note of the gorgeous settings or the buildings all around you. Still, University of Tennessee is one draw you are looking forward to most of all. It has been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and now is the day to tick it off.
Where to Stay Close to University of Tennessee
Hotels near University of Tennessee
University of Tennessee is a splendid spot for history explorers.
It's in Knoxville, located 100 miles away from the vibrant city of Chattanooga.
With 7 places to stay within 2 miles of University of Tennessee, you will spend less time commuting and more time enjoying yourself. Just 1 mile away is the Knoxville Marriott. The Four Points by Sheraton Knoxville Cumberland House Hotel and the Hilton Knoxville, 0.5 miles and 0.9 miles away, are also popular.
Without breaking the bank, you'll have the opportunity to unpack your bags and have a wash at one of the nearby budget hotels. Why not head over to the Crowne Plaza Hotel Knoxville Downtown University, which is 1 mile away, or the Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown, which is 0.8 miles away?
If you like to indulge yourself, consider choosing one of the nearby high-end hotels. Make sure you take a look at the latest specials at the Hilton Garden Inn Knoxville/University (0.1 miles away) or the Cook Loft (1 mile away).
The avenues near University of Tennessee offer a treat for your eyes, ears and tastebuds. Starbucks is the perfect place for a mid-day caffeine boost. Later on, revitalize with a wholesome feast at Chipotle Mexican Grill. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also close. You will want to get a wild night started at Mellow Mushroom, one of the area's lively bars.
Here's a sample of some of the other things that are offered in close proximity to University of Tennessee:
- The entertaining plays and other live productions featured at Clarence Brown Theatre are lively representations of the local arts scene.
- To enjoy some art and culture, head to Ewing Gallery.
- It doesn't matter whether you're a science fan or just looking for an interesting activity for you and your family, Frank H. McClung Museum is well worth checking out.
- Jump aboard! Let the friendly conductors of Three Rivers Rambler take you on a trip along this historic railway.
- Knoxville Museum of Art is a popular place to visit for anyone who appreciates art.
Expedia's inventory of places to stay in Downtown Knoxville offers everything you need, so you will certainly find locales near University of Tennessee you'll fall in love with. You will not be alone: Downtown Knoxville was a quite popular landing place in the past year. Once the time comes to reserve your room, set off boldly: numerous explorers recommend their Downtown Knoxville hotel. All the secret tips you could want we can provide just a click away.
- "Fresh, orderly, and eager to receive you" is the name of the game for Downtown Knoxville hotels.
- Seeking rooms that are satisfying plus neat and orderly? We have it here.
- The concierge service at lodging close to University of Tennessee will be great which will only enhance your visit to this marvelous landmark.
With our excellent list of hotels near University of Tennessee, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Downtown Knoxville
After you've done University of Tennessee, there are still even more activities to do in Downtown Knoxville.
- Downtown Knoxville is starting to gain in status after having been a well-kept secret.
- Take an afternoon to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon also see Downtown Knoxville knows a thing or two about hospitality.
- Head out on the town to end the good times; next day, visit one of the local museums.
You'll never regret planning a vacation to Downtown Knoxville, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near University of Tennessee from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and tip your hat to more than a few amazing photo opportunities!