Visitors to Edgewater are sure to enjoy the riverfront, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Central Park, Barney's, and Bloomingdale's.
- You'll find 48 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 6.5 mi (10.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgewater
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Central Park, Barney's, and Bloomingdale's. In the area, you'll also find Floating Pool and Rockefeller Center.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Edgewater NYC Area - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Broadway, located 5 mi (8 km) from the heart of the city, and Bronx Zoo, which is 5.1 mi/8.2 km away.
Dressing for Edgewater
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 49.96 inches of rain falls on Edgewater each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F