Visiting Fort Lee
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Fort Lee, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Bronx Zoo, Floating Pool, and Central Park.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 7.4 mi (12 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Lee
The city's natural beauty is on display at Firemen's Park, Fort Lee Historic Park, and Constitution Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Lee Public Library and Fort Lee Borough Hall.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Fort Lee. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Fort Lee - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Bronx Zoo, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center, and Floating Pool, which is 5.4 mi/8.7 km away.
Dressing for Fort Lee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Fort Lee gets about 49.96 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 28°F