Visiting Ridgefield Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ridgefield Park, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its live music, shopping, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Central Park, Barney's, and American Lyric Theater.
- You'll find 55 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Lee - Paramus
- The closest major airport is in Teterboro, NJ (TEB), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ridgefield Park
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Central Park, Barney's, and American Lyric Theater. In the area, you'll also find Broadway and Bloomingdale's.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Rockefeller Center, 6.9 mi/11.2 km from the city center, and Times Square, which is 7 mi (11.3 km) away.
Dressing for Ridgefield Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 25°F
- Ridgefield Park gets about 47.64 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F