Find Hotels in Wernersville, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 13, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Wernersville has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 109 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Lancaster, PA (LNS), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wernersville
Places to visit in the larger region include Blue Marsh Recreation Area, Conrad Weiser Homestead, and Berkshire Mall. In the area, you'll also find VF Outlet Center and Reading Public Museum.
As you start planning your visit to Wernersville, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- The Inn at Reading Hotel and Conference Center is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from the center of Wernersville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wyomissing can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Reading Wyomissing is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Wernersville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Wyomissing can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lebanon Valley is 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from central Wernersville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Lebanon can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Wernersville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Wernersville gets about 43.27 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F