Find Hotels in West Knoxville, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
Visiting West Knoxville
Families will find kid-friendly activities in West Knoxville, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping, and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices and university setting. Top sights in the city include Turkey Creek Shopping Center and West Town Mall.
- There are 48 hotels and other accommodations in West Knoxville
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Knoxville
Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Turkey Creek Shopping Center, West Town Mall, and Bearden Antique Mall. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Pellissippi State Community College is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Loudoun Lake and Dead Horse Lake Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in West Knoxville. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Knoxville Papermill Drive - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Knoxville -Turkey Creek/Farragut - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Embassy Suites Knoxville West - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its bar and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Sunsphere Tower, located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the city center, and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, which is 11.3 mi (18.1 km) away.