Find Hotels in Western Oregon, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Western Oregon
Visiting Western Oregon
Travelers to Western Oregon give high marks for the college vibe, festivals, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches, sporting events, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Autzen Stadium, Matthew Knight Arena, and McArthur Court.
- There are 4510 hotels and other accommodations in Western Oregon
- The closest major airport is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Western Oregon
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), and Hult Center for Performing Arts. Attractions like Oregon Zoo, Oregon Coast Aquarium, and Wildlife Safari are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Pioneer Courthouse Square, Grotto, and Haystack Rock.
In Western Oregon, you'll find 4510 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lanzarotta Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with satellite TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and room size.
- Vineyard View Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Stephanie Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favorite sights in Western Oregon include Autzen Stadium, Matthew Knight Arena, and McArthur Court.
Getting Around Western Oregon
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Western Oregon is easy. You can take advantage of metro transit at Clackamas Town Center Transit Center, Beaverton Central Station, and Beaverton Transit Center. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Eugene Station, Albany Station, or Salem Station.
More trip options
- Western Oregon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Western Oregon Airports
- Hotels in Western Oregon Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Western Oregon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Western Oregon
- More Hotel Options in Western Oregon
- Western Oregon Hotels by Brand
- Other Hotels near Western Oregon, Oregon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends