Visiting Westlake Village
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Westlake Village, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its shopping and sporting events. Top sights in the area include Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theater, and TCL Chinese Theatre.
- You'll find 2636 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Santa Paula, CA (SZP), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Van Nuys, CA (VNY), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Westlake Village
Places to visit in the larger region include Civic Arts Plaza, Gardens of The World, and Peter Strauss Ranch. In the area, you'll also find Chumash Indian Museum and The Oaks.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Westlake Village. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Westlake Village
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Westlake Village gets about 15.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F