Visitors to Canton are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, opera houses, and festivals.
- You'll find 127 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartersville
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Canton
The city's cultural venues include Canton Theater and Cherokee County History Museum and Visitors Center. Favorite family attractions include Cagle's Family Farm and Tanglewood Farm. The picturesque setting of Blankets Creek Mountain Bike Trails and Allatoona Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Canton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn AtlantaCanton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Canton, GA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Canton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 54.13 inches of rain falls on Canton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 30°F