Visitors to Wyoming are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and coffeehouses. Welcoming and tucked away, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include John Ball Zoo, Grand Rapids Children's Museum, and Gerald R. Ford Museum.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyoming
A favorite place to visit in the city is Frog Hollow Playground. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Grand Rapids Children's Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Wyoming. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids South - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- WoodSpring Suites Grand Rapids South - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Gerald R. Ford Museum, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center, and Public Museum of Grand Rapids, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Dressing for Wyoming
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 51°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Wyoming gets about 38.27 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F